• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Big-Poppa

1. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

Well after seeing the new replacement for GVG "Quantum Incursions", I just shake my head in sadness. I will most likely be leaving the game shortly after GVG is shutdown, as it seems true head to head guild competition is not Inno's intent or future path. There were mentions of adding...
  2. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

My understanding from the Beta announcement for GVG shutdown. is that to recoup goods after the last calculation has run, you can drop sectors as long as access to the GVG map is available. Has any thought been given to removing the 4 drops per guild member for this period of time?
  3. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

I still think it's a shame they didn't try to recreate GVG with modifications to run more smoothly and to be available for mobile. Instead, we keep getting all these "new" features that just keep throwing out more "Participation" rewards to satisfy the masses.
  4. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

So sad to see GVG being tossed because its too hard to rewrite and fix it to make it compatible for mobile. Instead, it looks like Guild Raids is going to pull a bunch of unoriginal ideas and throw them together for another rehash of GE with impediments, and battlegrounds spending. Quick to...
  5. GvG Lag - "tile 38,75"

Totally agree, GvG is the only real thing keeping me interested in this game, and it has gotten progressively worse over time. Lately, since the Carnival event started I was only able to fight in 3 or 4 fights within 15 minutes, waiting for screen updates, that never seem to come, where as...
  6. Share the Love, Everyone wins

East Nagach
  7. Oceanic Future- Part 1 Feedback

Promethium, It seems to be a waste of space, and time and resources. Tech tree use - yeah ok - and used in 4th LVL GE (which I find also a waste of resources for the available rewards) I'm sitting on 7K of promethium and quit mining - so what else is the purpose? No clue on OF?
  8. Oceanic Future- Part 1 Feedback

Why more Provinces? why more repeating quests? Do the developers get paid by the number of user mouse clicks? FFS! enough already! Find a valid use for Promethium, Fix GvG or get rid of it, do something! Pay attention to the long time players suggestions that understand the issues.
  9. Crystal Villa Rebalancing Feedback

I have to pay for Inno's mistake? Screw that! Sea Scrapers aren't the only diamond buildings people sold to replace with Crystal Villa. At least a few free expansions to make up for your mistake wold help Inno. This is not a simple oopsie. And it was stated in Beta forums the difficulty...
  10. Changing of Daily Calculation Feedback

It would seem to truly fix the load problems that are being encountered, the logical way to deal with this would be changing the GVG Reset time from a constant 24 hr. recurring time to a randomized time that occurs between 12 hours to 36 hours after the previous reset. Also, there should not be...
  11. Changing of Daily Calculation Feedback

I propose changing the GVG Reset time from a constant 24 hr. recurring time, to a randomized time that occurs 12 hours to 36 hours after the previous reset. There should not be any indicators to show the next reset time, but rather show how much time since the last reset.