• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by BigSpence4

1. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

That isnt an exploit. I have a 2nd city on that world. My main city was to high up to produce the goods we needed so I started working on a 2nd city with the long term goal of getting him up to CE or TE. I was using RQ to make goods and it was my main source of fps a day as I didnt invest in...
  2. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

I am not focused on attack buildings. I did the Arc/CF combo to do rq to make loads of goods. Then worked on other gb's that produce goods like the LoA, Babel, Rain forest Project, and such. The event buildings go for goods and such.
  3. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

I hit the abort limit every day on my goods city. It hurts because building that city for goods production is massive hindered by this limit. Suggestion: 1) In ages that you can get 3 RQ"s at one time, let people have them since triggering them is really unclear, and Inno provides no real...
  4. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

The longer it gets without them addressing the issues people have with it, the more it feels like they know they were in the wrong to do it. I don't think it is asking too much for them to put out a statement outside the random oh there was this exploit and servers servers severs which is...
  5. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

" To provide some context, for transparency purposes, we have been collecting feedback on quest abort exploits, and trying to figure out a way to tackle this. This week, we moved forward with an update that sets a limit on Quest Aborts to prevent this exploit, and the impact it has on our...
  6. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

Since there events all the time, cities are filling up with them. Some people save just enough space for a couple Blacksmiths for events and the rest of their city is packed tight.
  7. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

I did and my opinion of your post hasn't changed.
  8. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

I1) Not everyone has room for a lot of Blacksmiths 2) you would need a whole city full just to cycle a lot of quest 3) see 1 and 2 again
  9. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

That isn't a surprise at all. That effected every person doing questing, while the abort limit effects less people.
  10. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

I am 99.9% confident there was no limit at the time the delayed aborting quest was going on. I went to mobile to loop as the quest there weren't effected just PC players to my knowledge. I feel confident that at least 1 day of my playing on mobile I would of hit it with the amount of looping I...
  11. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

What exact exploit? Assumptions aren't facts. I will wait until inno gives actually information on this situation. (meaning are they going to keep this current abort limit, or are they going to make changes to it)
  12. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

I just wish they would would make an announcement as to why and if they are doing anything to address the current situation at hand. I don't think that is asking too much to at least explain the reasoning behind this and there thoughts going forward.
  13. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

Thats the issue now. People like a play style that is being heavily watered down.
  14. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

I think once the new Age opens and more and more people hit the limit, it will become a bigger issues. Also, as goods start to get low because of the inability for goods makes to do such. Gbg will be a real struggle
  15. How to unlock 3rd Recurring Quest in CE?

I am trying to figure out how to unlock the 3rd recurring quest in CE. I haven't seen anything definitive on exactly how that is achieved. I am hoping someone reads this and has the answers I need.