• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by blodgaarm

1. blodgaarm

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Pure pay to win is right. I never thought I would quit this game...I haven't made up my mind yet but am leaning toweards it. where before the big guilds could cut a little guild a sector out to fight an equally matched guild, now we spend the entire season on the porch. Two large competitive...
  2. blodgaarm

2000 Aborted quest limit per day

My experience was Goods reduced and FPS increased, but it seems like that was just luck of the draw as it appears to be closer to normal now...at least until the limit hits.
  3. blodgaarm

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

I haven't read all 38 pages so might be repeating an idea, but if the idea is to stop gridding, then stop putting the timer up. At the least reduce the timer to 1 hour or less. No guild is going to have someone on 24/7 (or not for long) looking to flip every hour. Just my $0.02
  4. blodgaarm

Thank God! It’s about time.
  5. blodgaarm

Maybe you could just leave this thread if it bothers you so much to listen
  6. blodgaarm

You have found a way to play I assume that requires no mouse clicking? I’d be interested in your macro. But I’m guessing from to total lack of understanding of how it works your frustrated that everyone hit ignore on Facebook so you jumped on the guild to try some tail twisting while adding...
  7. blodgaarm

Read the entire forum, it takes less than an hour
  8. blodgaarm

Wow, judgemental much? Beats me how clicking autobattle for hours can be fun, but there’s no nerf on that...yet
  9. blodgaarm

It has just turned into FaceBook here. Lets all attack those who were discussing a rule change. Since your opinion apparently matches that of the "company" your posts will stand no matter how insulting you are, and the rest will go down in flames.
  10. blodgaarm

I thought that was the official INNO site Emberguard, had someone just corrected that info instead of attacking my post would have been much different. Thank you for clearing up that issue. Had your other mod been as polite and informative instead of rude and argumentative this thread would be...
  11. blodgaarm

NITPICK all you want moderator, How about moderate and not argue, isn't that the job of a moderator? That site is known as the OFFICIAL wiki for FOE so nitpick my words all you want. As I have noticed in this thread you hate it when it happens to you but revel in doing it to someone else.
  12. blodgaarm

For all those who challenge our outrage here, what happens when INNO decides that having thousands of forge points banked was never their intention? Suddenly we can only have 5000 FPS in the bank. What if we never intended for a LMA player to have a space carrier or a CF so we are removing...
  13. blodgaarm

I read your Post the same way. Possibly using the edit button to clarify instead of using SNARK would make you seem more like a moderator and less like someone who wants to argue
  14. blodgaarm

It would be cool if you post where that proof is