• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by BobboG

1. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

All I was saying was that the formula right now is not working. I was not looking for snide insults from Algona the first time and worse the second. If you got stuck in the same situation then it shows the formula still is not working. But if you guys want to stick your head in the sand and...
  2. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

By the way, I am 22nd on my world with over 181 million points and over 53000 fights
  3. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Are you the same Algona that is on Mt Kilmore with the Demon Stars and ranks 598 with 31 million points and 15,800 battles and on Rugnir with the Top Dogs and ranks 880 with 18 million points and 9400 battles and on with the Mutineers on another world with a ranking of 6032 and 645,000 points...
  4. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

It is obvious that you have never been in this situation so your advice is useless and your snide insults uncalled for.
  5. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

algona, it is obvious you have never been in our situation, so your advice along with your snide remarks are useless
  6. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

I would like to know what we are supposed to do under this 'great' matching of guilds. We are a 40 person guild and have have been put in diamond, when we were supposed to be in platinum. We are with 4 other guild of 60-80 members. Te 3 biggest have formed an alliance and we cannot move from our...
  7. CHANGELOG 1.117 FEED BACK

why was the OF recurring quest 'have less than 42 population' removed?
  8. Tour de France

I am in TE and the tour requires you to build 6 roads from your era or 9 from the previous one. Hello, you did not offer any roads in TE or CE tech tree. How the heck are those of us in TE supposed to do this.
  9. GB Club vs. just a single partner?

I am confused, mathematically, how can you benefit from a GB club? If there are 10 people in the club and you donate 5 fps a day to the next on the list, at the end of the cycle (9 days) you would have donated 45 fps out to the other members and gotten 45 back. How is that any different than...
  10. Valentine's Day Contest - Day Thirteen - February 13, 2015

bobbog parkog top gun
  11. Valentine's Contest - Day 12 - February 12, 2015

bobbog parkog foe
  12. Valentine's Contest - Day Eleven - February 11, 2015

bobbog parkog the west wild wild west kevin kline
  13. Valentine's Contest - Day Ten - February 10, 2015

bobbog parkog verne troyer
  14. Valentine's Day - Day 9 - February 9, 2015

bobbog parkog all you need is love
  15. Valentine's Contest - Day 8 - February 8, 2015

bobbog parkog queen mary 1, gary coleman