• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Bolderbrain

1. Questions and non feedback comments about the Winter Event

I have lock picks that I can open doors with, but I I don't want to just randomly open doors if I can see what was behind the doors that have been available so far. In other words, it's unclear to me whether the calendar doors are unique to each player, or if they are all common to everyone...
  2. Rain Forest

Wow! Glad I ran into this information. Kool building is complete doggy.
  3. Should I build Colosseum?

No, do not build the Colosseum. I know it's tempting because you're bored stupid, but no do not do that. What you should do is establish a friendship with high level player and put your FP's into investing for blueprints. Specifically you should put all resources first into obtain a set of Arc...
  4. Buying Blue Prints of Vintage Gaea Statue. Where to go?

Greystroke's explanation is what you're implying and why not just say so? Yes, it does answer the question. I apologize for not seeing it as an explanation. There is no Inno Store to buy blue prints from.
  5. Buying Blue Prints of Vintage Gaea Statue. Where to go?

Thank you all for your replies but basically none of the replies answer the question. Someone starts with a blue print; it comes form somewhere: Where does it come from? I'm not asking about prints being generated by other player's. I'm asking where or how do these first sets of prints get...
  6. Buying Blue Prints of Vintage Gaea Statue. Where to go?

This probably a stupid question but ...but... Where do GB blue prints originate? Say I wanted to buy a blue print for a GB. For example say it was the Gaea Statue GB. Where do you go to buy one? There must be a store or something for prints isn't there?
  7. Don't bother grinding through Aztecs?

I also bagged the Egyptian settlement. One of my biggest issues was just making out where one thing began and another ended, I found it extremely difficult to make out what was what since there is very little contrast or coloring to the whole thing. God help you if you're color blind. I also...
  8. Plunder progress

Thank You, the issue is solved now. FYI: I didn't come here to file a complaint. I came here to say what I thought and to relate why, which got me called a liar, but it turns out that my experience is probably fairly common. Kyanyar the mysterious, whom did ask me for the information via a PM...
  9. Plunder progress

OK, fine then, but a ticket? I'm not running off to support every time I think something stinks, that's why I'm here instead, I spotted this thread and gave you piece of my experience that I had on Rugnir in the last week and immediately got called a liar. I don't know if this is permitted or...
  10. Plunder progress

Seriously, ? That's real helpful...oh thanks so much...again you're calling me liar "not without a ticket" . Thanks so much for that. I'm just sure that's going to be encouraging to others who also may be getting victimized. Fortunately, unlike you, someone else asked me to PM them and I did...
  11. Plunder progress

OK, well I'm going to bo Yes, I do not want to post there name. I tried psyop's on him which sort of worked but not for long. I'm going to bow out of this discussion now. I realize that this is an attractive/repulsive part of the game. Some hate it and other's love it. That's obvious. Maybe...
  12. Plunder progress

For those who are calling me a liar I have it on my screen. Ok, so not 50 GB's, but he has 18 GB's, including such buildings as the Arc (level 82), terracotta army(level3), truce tower(level10), chateau frontenac (Level 71), the virgo project(level3), and so on. I had a Zeus at level 2 or 3 and...
  13. Plunder progress

Then something isn't right in Rugnir World
  14. Plunder progress

Since when has it changed because that was happening last week. Bull crap it's fake. I'll be glad to have a mod look at my history. Maybe it was/is a cheater?