• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Boxxo

1. Word Association Game

Repeater
  2. Word Shift

Strobable
  3. Feedback for the Unit stacking Feature

Uhm... I realize I'm coming to this a bit late, and I'm not the fightiest fighter of a player, but... Is it safe to say that 90% of the hate on stacking and/or the desire for a "Hide Injured" button just boils down to "I can't find my Rogues?" (possibly with a rider of "without undue use of...
  4. Association

Trades
  5. Feedback for version 1.258

Eh, more like "a bit irksome that the only comment to an inoffensive update change-log was 'this update sucks because its not the update I want.'" I mean, technically "this isn't the update I want" *IS* somewhat on-topic. :-D
  6. Feedback for version 1.258

To avoid hi-jacking this thread, is there an existing discussion on this you can point me to? I still don't see the advantage.
  7. Feedback for version 1.258

(Actually, would this be the appropriate place to request that we *NOT* add a "Hide Injured Troops" feature? We can already filter by unit type and by age -- at the same time, no less -- and injured troops show up after un-injured troop stacks. A check box to hide injured ones just seems like...
  8. Feedback for version 1.258

FFS, I literally signed up for forum access just because it bugged me that the only comment to this so far was carping. Kudos to the team for the bug-fixes, even the small ones! It must be a bear to keep a project this complex running, and we know that you guys are checking things off as...