• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by broncnaz

1. Solve the Riddle!

One Noarsil
  2. November Competition

B3, B7, E3, E7, I want my prize in Noarsil.
  3. August Contest - Summer Event!

parrot skull mutiny ship flag plank island port cove jewels high seas gold rouge anchor crew plunder hideout first mate keel Map ashore Ahoy treasure cannon sand
  4. Challenge 1

A = 9 b = 5 C = 4
  5. Challenge 1

A = 1 B = 5 C = 4
  6. Contest day 1

4 differances
  7. Incident Feedback

Its a test. I suppose you think that because you spend money that your losing out on something. The few coin/supply's/medals and goods that are being given are far from any advantage. I'm sure the money you've spent has gained you far more than anyone will gain off this. Even if you only bought...
  8. Incident Feedback

While I'm not overly impressed with this feature. As the constant searching is kind of annoying. I think many people have failed to consider that it is a test run and maybe the rewards are smaller at this point. While everyone may not be involved at this point the small rewards are not that big...
  9. Christmas in July Give away

Christmas list More expansions and less costly in the medal department. More reno kits available in events More medal packages in events Building upgrades that don't require more room the upgrade should give benefits without size increase Ability/choice to defend yourself when you are on line...
  10. Venice Carnival Event and Poor Neighborhoods

Don't know why its such a big deal its a game within a game. Also basically free unless you just have to spend money to satisfy yourself. Then that's all on you. Along those lines its a game of chance. I've played about 31 flowers in s row and haven't won a single pot most were in the 15% and...
  11. Halloween Costume Contest- WIN 500 DIAMONDS AND A HAUNTED HOUSE!

scottish highlander [/URL][/IMG]