• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by BrougatonVashon

1. BrougatonVashon

BP set missing one pane after 8 collections of BP ...

I want to say when I was chasing CF prints and ran out it took 25 prints to get the missing one so I could continue. After that aberration, the low total pane seemed to populate pretty quickly though.
  2. BrougatonVashon

Art Exhibition - Too hard to get or nobody wants it?

Snagged an upgrade at auction for 15 k this morning. Log on tonight there's another one at 50k with and hour fifty minutes left. I need 1 more to max it out but I think Ill shoot to get it at the AD .
  3. BrougatonVashon

Blue Galaxy question

Anyone know if it procs on a Statue of Honor, does it also double the crowns and goods the guild gets ? Asking for a friend.
  4. BrougatonVashon

LMA Quest Loop question

Well thats great news ! Thanks so much for answering
  5. BrougatonVashon

LMA Quest Loop question

Question for the group. Im trying to trigger my second recurring quest slot but I think I blew it already. Im in LMA. My story quest is No Peace , my bonus quest is A Shadow from the Past. Ive taken Narcien and Lavignon on the C-map, and Raven's Creek in the bonus section. Have I already gone...
  6. BrougatonVashon

Summer 2020 Feedback

2 Full Crow's Nests plus a fully upgraded Villa . Ill take it.
  7. BrougatonVashon

Governors Villa

Makes sense that there'd be mounted braves coming out of a bathhouse come to think of it
  8. BrougatonVashon

Q about Crow's Nest

Anyone know if a successful BG proc on CN is just the base Fp (8) doubled or does it double the base Fp PLUS the 12 FP you can win so would be 20 x 2 = 40 Fp ?