• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by calladia1

1. calladia1

Sick of the Cliche’ of Heroic Women and Lackluster Men

Lol...wow ..how many times since the start of FOE we're overly voluptuous women being pursued, protected and provided for by overly muscle bound men? I remember the first commercials (8 years ago) where the male character did everything and the female applauded him. A real man doesn't get...
  2. calladia1

Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

Still looking for the replies that say this is such a great idea thanks Inno! Am I missing something? It just seems like nobody wants this no one. You have probably thousands upon thousands of players that aren't even registered in the forum, they don't care enough to post but those are also...
  3. calladia1

Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

Exactly! They put the price point so high that it's just unreachable for so many of us. What would be better 100,000 people paying $30 a month or 3 million people paying $5 a month? I mean why don't you also make the diamond packages more affordable? You put them on sale but it's rare and more...
  4. calladia1

New Message Center Feedback

Awful awful awful....3 worlds...no messages..all threads gone....ridiculous
  5. calladia1

Share the Love, Everyone wins

Korch tyvm
  6. calladia1

Korch tyvm

Korch tyvm
  7. calladia1

FALL EVENT 2017

I could have sworn I saw an apple bonus with purchase of a diamond package, but when I clicked, it disappeared...
  8. calladia1

Incident Feedback

You guys are soooo missing the point...First of all....I never said I felt entitled due to using real money...and you better hope B1ackWo1f that people stay "stupid enough to spend real money on a fake game" or else you would see YOUR FREE gaming change dramatically. You're welcome. 2nd...
  9. calladia1

Incident Feedback

Well I'm back to complain some more about this. Of my entire guild, only 3 of us have not received an incident. Those that have are getting them every time they turn around....I spend about 40-50 a week on this game and I would think that as paying players help support keeping the game free...
  10. calladia1

Incident Feedback

Well to all the haters....just because YOU don't value the rewards...I DO...FOE is one of my main sources of entertainment. I work a lot and am pretty much housebound (I work from home). My guild leader got 250 medals in one, 20 FP's in another and has gotten like 4 or 5 more....perhaps you...
  11. calladia1

Incident Feedback

Well I've read the announcements, etc. I guess I just feel it's giving an unfair advantage to a select few players. Our guild leader, today alone...has had 6 or 7 rewards....me? Zip. I spend REAL MONEY on this game every week...and to just hand a select few players medals, FP's, blueprints...
  12. calladia1

incidents and their rewards

Well I've read the announcements, etc. I guess I just feel it's giving an unfair advantage to a select few players. Our guild leader, today alone...has had 6 or 7 rewards....me? Zip. I spend REAL MONEY on this game every week...and to just hand a select few players medals, FP's, blueprints...