• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Camleon

1. Camleon

Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

You are right on that. Mine are still young so requires to fight GE to get WW's/FoY. With recent changes, small players are basically told to go find a new game IMHO.
  2. Camleon

Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

To recap: - Rushed lvl 5 in beta without a 2nd round of balancing, - In a game that was always pure attack, obsolete defense, you're adding 1 lvl using defense in the middle of an event with no way to turn around and get used to it. - Cut rewards in half for lvl 1-4. No more full prices, - lvl...
  3. Camleon

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Yeah... :( Only 3 tech not completed in all the previous eras. 1st in PE only needs to be unlocked already. This means I won't be able to get much higher era troops isn't it?
  4. Camleon

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I'm sorry if you already answered it but I've checked a few pages and didn't see my question. (Thanks for the insane amount of time you've spent helping us all by the way! :D) I just found out about your guide. I'm in Indy and currently completed every quests up to Landing party which requires...