• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Captain Bill7

1. 'Incidents' ?

No incidents yet. I started a spearman, the payments showed, then I cancelled production. And Special Events are already activated. I exited the game two or three times, assuming that incidents are calculated upon entry. Nothing yet.
  2. 'Incidents' ?

Thank you, Agent327.
  3. 'Incidents' ?

At what point in a new game do the 'incidents' begin to appear? Thank you for your help.
  4. Moving among the Provinces

Thank you both.
  5. Moving among the Provinces

I've advanced in Badacus without taking Tyr. How can I get back to Tyr? The map doesn't show anywhere to click on.
  6. Effect of Swamp Terrain on Combat Units

Thank you.
  7. Thank you. you with a guild? The game looks addictive. I've started a new game three times...

Thank you. you with a guild? The game looks addictive. I've started a new game three times and looking for another with the lessons I've learned.
  8. Effect of Swamp Terrain on Combat Units

I've tried a number of searches and can't find anything. Does that mean it has no effect, except for the movement points to enter the square? A chart of the combat modifiers would help.
  9. A few questions

Thank you, Agent327, for prompt and accurate answers. I've checked the places you recommended closer. The words 'pending guides' didn't encourage me to check them at first. Thank you, Algona, for your help.
  10. A few questions

I'm a new guy with questions. I see guides referred to. How do access them? 1. It seems you can't rotate the orientation of buildings, either when you build them or later. Does this change later? 2. Can you demolish current buildings? I don't see a way right now. 3. How would I change a...
  11. Basic movement

Thank you, Dark Knight. I'm encouraged to see a friendly Forum for The Game.
  12. Basic movement

Thank you, Algona.
  13. Basic movement

I'm new. First post. Can't find info on basic unit movement in combat How do I stop a unit with movement points remaining? Thanks.