• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by captain987

1. "Reward" Pop-Ups during collection

Well, as I said, I snipe a lot. I kind of did mean over multiple cities, but I think even my HMA alone city has 200 buildings, the 1x1s, 2x2s add up, if you know what I mean. I won't bother to count though. I wrote I think, but last time it was my lab. As I said, I've only forgotten to mass...
  2. "Reward" Pop-Ups during collection

I have no chain, goods, or set buildings. I don't have any sleigh builders, TFs or any other special production buildings either. Yes, that lab. Again, I don't really care what the plunderer gets, I care that I didn't get to collect it myself. I'm a pretty big sniper, so it was probably revenge...
  3. "Reward" Pop-Ups during collection

1) Either you're lucky or I'm unlucky. I get attacked at least a dozen times each day. TBH I don't know how many would plunder, since I'm using mass aid. 2) Well we're on the same page then. 3) I know that you also have hundreds of buildings too. I am in a 80-player guild and have 139 on my FL...
  4. "Reward" Pop-Ups during collection

I don't know what you're talking about. I generally collect within a minute or two, but nobody can be expected to collect instantly. I also do my best to defend my city, but you know as well as I do that no amount of defense will stop someone who wants to get in. I have hundreds of buildings...
  5. "Reward" Pop-Ups during collection

First of all, who actually gets BPs from aiding? I guess if you're trying to build a Colosseum or something, you'd need to get them, but 1.9 is the way to go for all normal buildings. Secondly, coins are not awarded if there are no buildings to be aided. Also, the main reason I aid after...
  6. Wishing Wells and fountains of Youth

Well, I guess I can't know for sure without asking, but I after noticing that I received very few aid coins on several occasions, I checked for myself, and noticed that a significant portion of my FL had the no buildings available, and there are way too many microbuildings for aids to have been...
  7. Wishing Wells and fountains of Youth

That's exactly why I won't build the Seed Vault unless that gets changed. Most people I know use a mass aid right after collecting.
  8. Elephant and Iridescent Garden Connection

Ummm @Magnetar do you realize that the original post was two years ago? I don't see why it's such a big deal.
  9. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

We need cross-server GBG for the highest level. Limit the number of guilds in the top league (doesn't really matter if it's diamond or a new league) to a certain number, say three, per server. That would keep GBG competitive for big dog guilds and smaller guilds alike.
  10. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

If you have RTOC2, it's under 600 (depending on BG level, of course).
  11. What's Everyone's Opinion On the Stage of The Ages & Other Buildings From The Last Event?

That's pretty much the only reason I'm placing mine as it's pretty underwhelming otherwise.
  12. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I asked support, and they said that they are treated as a settlement (similar to Egypt), and therefore will not count for quests.
  13. stick

Totally definitely agree; I planted my Atom a couple weeks ago, and I got it to level 12 in the StB iirc.
  14. Age-old GBG still unfixed!

So you average more than one fight every two seconds for 15 minutes straight?
  15. Attrition-How high can you go?

Just for clarification, when you guys are talking about attack, are you talking about the sum, or each side having that number. In other words, is 3k 1.5k/1.5k or 3k/3k?