• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by CDmark

1. Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

I opened the event early this morning and did not have the new tools. Was is just me? I have them now, went to work, logged on again.
  2. Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

In beta we saw it in Rivals
  3. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Yep, smaller guilds have no chance for fragments via node rewards or end of season chest. Basically, L8 neo-colossus is the best they could do over time, unfortunately.
  4. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Back to TIME and manual battles but I would also like to address the fragments. It was somewhere on my list but might as well mention it now. Unless you are getting progress points, that neo-Colossus will take a long tome to get so for smaller guilds, major negative. Funny thing about the...
  5. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

OK, I managed to catch up reading and not sure where to start. I will start with what many will say I am crazy, but I assure you I am not. QI was extremely well designed, it is very detailed and strategic. I used to be a process engineer, it is like a manufacturing operation. There are always...
  6. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I haven't read the details about "quitting the game", I see the posts. Whether one quits for QI, Rivals, more complicated events, I think, from what I hear, people are getting to be overwhelmed by the game, to many things going on, whether these things are optional or not. I don't have...
  7. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Question If one guild finishes it all in a season, lets say do every optional node, then a day later another finishes it, all the same nodes, so same exact score. My understanding, it doesn't matter for the championship, only who has more points at the end of season 6. Correct? pls don't...
  8. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

The whole decoration being a cost is tough bcs people are used to them adding happiness in regular game play, like cultural buildings. Yes it is stated as a cost but we all know people look at the AD. It was stated in beta, think Xiv, make it an unhappy face in red. that would make more sense...
  9. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

hmm, I don't remember doing a rush since last night but what you say makes sense. I am positive I didn't do a cottage/tailor rush. The villa/goat I cant remember. Thanks, another thing I need to look at instead of having the game tell me :rolleyes: with nice instructions. Looking at my...
  10. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Did the shard cost to rush a production increase? It was 25 shard for a cottage/tailor - says 75 It was 50 shard for a villa/goat - says 95 I was looking at the times for next the collection and it caught my eye.
  11. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

100% sure of that, 40% chance of getting the chest after each successful attempt, battle or donation,, then 20% chance, when you get the chest, for each reward. I have only seen 5 rewards, different at times, but 20% each. Another thing they did good, they didn't make shards 10%, 15% for QA's...
  12. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I don't recall anyone getting a separate reward after a node is completed, not me for sure. I am just getting the rewards in the chest based on the percentages when I complete battles or give donations. They just pop up, I see a reward. Now you got me thinking I am getting ripped off again..LOLOL
  13. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Before I comment about QI, I am having a big problem with the start time. Since it starts during GBG, I no longer have a 3 days break every 2 weeks. It was mentioned, live or beta, that keeping you on all the time is good for them, more opportunity for us to spend money. I am not sure I...
  14. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Ah ok, I saw the words but my brain just processed node completion reward, dropped the "has a" in the middle, so an extra reward when the node is completed. Then it went directly to me thinking, I was getting ripped off...haha Oh those add up, especially in the later levels. 40% is a also a...
  15. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Where is the node completion reward? I don't see it nor remember it in beta. It is probably 14 goods, non-QI goods too, something we can't use to help us along.