• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Celtic Witch

1. Celtic Witch

GbG ranking system

The top 3 guilds in my world use 3rd party software that allows the following: 10 fights with one mouse click, set 8 DAs with 1 mouse click, build up treasury goods by tricking the market. The new GBG makes it 10x easier for them to dominate because they have never-ending supply of goods, and...
  2. Celtic Witch

It is very apparent that this new Battle Grounds structure is to advance steps in getting rid of GvG.

Ah but they already have figured it out. Those with the big treasuries anyways. 2 biggest take the map, block off 2/3 with traps and leave loads holding while you swap the other 3rd... see image below.
  3. Celtic Witch

It is very apparent that this new Battle Grounds structure is to advance steps in getting rid of GvG.

So you nerfed GBG to stop the swapping? All you did was make it easier for the guilds using Mooing Cat's fast fight exploit to take over the map. The two guilds leaving half of this map with loaded, unflipped sectors are BOTH using the exploit, in GBG AND GvG! This is how every map will end...
  4. Celtic Witch

Cheating using game exploits

Thanks to MooingCat, the cheating has spread to almost every world on the servers. Those of us who choose NOT to use it are beyond frustrated at total lack of willingness on Inno's part to FIX IT. Those who ARE using it are cheating Inno as well since they don't need to spend money to advance...
  5. Celtic Witch

Feedback for update 1.231

Aid all not available for Mac OS or iOs????
  6. Celtic Witch

Challenge 1

A-9, B-3, C-4
  7. Celtic Witch

Contest!! Tax Day 2016

Well that just sux. I was seconds away from sending my answers to jaelis. :(:(:(:(
  8. Celtic Witch

Contest!! Tax Day 2016

I want to know if I can deduct the cost of cleaning up the stench left from Industrial Age, since I had to produce FERTILIZER AND WHALE OIL at the same time. My whole city smelled like rotting fish on a sheep farm. I and I am quite sure I am going to have a few capital losses too, after...