• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by ChandraguptaM

1. St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Yes I should have said difficult. I am not complaining just trying to shine light on the gimmick that inno is doing. I dont expect them to make a change. They know what they are doing. It may hurt them though than help them. Time will tell.
  2. St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Interesting, So you didn't go through the 6th chest thus wasting all those coins but feel that there is still enough chance to complete the quest? I am fine too to make it tough but expecting perfect play from day 1 based on beta feedback is kind of going against the spirit of a free game.
  3. St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

I dont plan to pay at all so dont fall into the 3rd. Why would I support such gameplay from Inno and encourage this path they have chosen? Also while I joined in 2015, I left for a while and recently came back so this is my first St Patrick. You havent addressed the point that it is...
  4. St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

So it looks like this event works only if you have gone through videos and stuff from beta and play perfectly. No chance of learning from first couple of cities and strategizing from there. Did they really have to make it so difficult to get the 10 levels that can be got only with perfect play...
  5. St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

What is the best strategy to get the level 10 without diamonds? Open the chests or try to do as many tasks (barring last couple in each town)? I am in my second town and didnt open the chests but doing the tasks seems like its very difficult to get the upgrade kits through tasks since the druid...
  6. St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Do you have a link to the video?
  7. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Why would it not be playable? If your guild is that strong then you dont need the help of seige camps to smash other lower guilds. Also goods for FP/Diamonds is worth it anyways so spending a few goods for keeping up the drop rate is not a bad deal or good enough for folks to play GBG . Inno...
  8. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

To reduce the conflated imbalance - Remove Seige Camps/Trap For inno to make players use up the goods. - Reduce rewards % (upto a max) with each time a tile is taken for that guild and have a new building to prop the % up to initial levels
  9. Forge Bowl 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Without spending that 150 diamonds for the coach what can one expect with around 7k footballs?
  10. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Its not guild that get the rewards for a hit but a player so in this case the player would get the same number of rewards as if they were in a large guild. They would just need to do more rewardless hits to capture the tile. Moreover as suggested there can be a feature where goods can be used...
  11. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

A few things can be done to make things more balanced. 1. Remove Seige Camps/Traps - Seige Camps highly skew the balance. If a guild is more powerful more than with the help of camps their strength is compunded many times more.Without it even the big hitters have to stop at some point. 2...
  12. Halloween Event 2020 Feedback

They could have just made the drop rate equal for all the dolls instead of being extremely small rate for the 2nd row. This would have clearly increased player activity too in search of that extra ticket set. Seems like they goofed up in balancing opposite priorities - increasing activity but...
  13. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

They just need to change the addition of the seiges / traps to be multiplicative instead of additive. A lot should improve then. Small changes not some massive overhaul needed. Rest seems to be in line what Inno wants and a lot of active players want.
  14. Halloween Event 2020 Feedback

4500 tickets for only 7AA upgrade kits. The doll stuff was a waste in this event. Poor gameplay setup. Setting up different fall rates for the 1st and 2nd rows screwed this. Shame it could have been such a interesting feature even with its small rewards without assuring a daily prize. 1 small...
  15. Halloween Event 2020 Feedback

Any challenge must have a purpose. If the purpose is more activity (as the prize for the completion of the toys based event is more lamps and not a direct prize), whats the point in making the toys drop at different rates instead of the same %. There is already a luck factor there.