• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by ChimaeraW

1. Imbalance between Military Strength

I also have been seeing that the enemy's soldiers sometimes can go further than their specified distance. This is also another imbalance.
  2. Imbalance between Military Strength

In fact, I do not have a military production building; I rely on daily accidents, expeditions, battlegrounds, special buildings, and events for military units.
  3. Imbalance between Military Strength

In fact, I am able to continuously get free soldiers from daily accidents, expeditions, and the battlegrounds, and special events.
  4. Rejected Levelling Up Military Units

I suggest that military units have a level up feature, so that they can be levelled up, for instance a battle tank (Modern Era unit) can be levelled up to level 2 and so forth, based upon their own fighting points/experience gained from battles, so that they can have new functions besides just...
  5. Rejected Good Reward for Every Successful Battle in Battlegrounds

I suggest that a reward is given for every successful battle in the Guild Battlegrounds, because a reward occurs only randomly and rarely, only about 1 out of 10 battles. The reward is not very attractive, either - it usually would be only coins, supplies, a small number of military units (1...
  6. Imbalance between Military Strength

No, in 3 levels of the expedition, I have to go through some (fewer than 6) of the encounters by negotiation and am able to win the remainder by fighting. Perhaps I advanced too fast.
  7. Imbalance between Military Strength

I participate always in the expedition, and I usually lose 1 or two units in Level 2, and 1 to 2 units in Level 3.
  8. Imbalance between Military Strength

It is my goal, also, to fight with minimal losses. In fact, I have extra soldiers, and I do not recruit them (I just get them from daily accidents). When I say it is the design of the game, I mean this: It seems that the enemy knows which one to target first, and will keep attacking that one...
  9. Imbalance between Military Strength

It is also my experience that, whenever I get some soldiers, and no matter how good my strategy and tactics are, I will lose a similary quantity of military units, espcially those of the same category (battle tanks, for instance). I am not sure whether it were the design of the game; but it has...
  10. Imbalance between Military Strength

Perhaps it is too low in ME. But it is already much higher than the enemy's. Would this be fair?
  11. Imbalance between Military Strength

In most cases, yes; but I do not find it useful when using Paratroopers. The enemy's troopers usually take the first attack and target my Rogues (if there were any); but, occasionally, they would target my Mechanized Artillery and killed it first. Whilst the enemy's attack and defence bonuses...
  12. Imbalance between Military Strength

I do not like barbarians, either, because they seem to ignore those battle rules. But I usually use artillery or ranged units against them.
  13. Imbalance between Military Strength

It is, sometimes, a bad thing, because they would kill two to three of your soldiers at the end of the battle. If they target different soldiers, the damage then would be diversified. I would rather choose the latter.
  14. Imbalance between Military Strength

I did not find anything that you have said insulting. I talk straightforwardly, and I like people's talking in such a way, also. You do not have to mince your words, indeed, when you are speaking to me. Everyone has their own style.