• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by classick59

1. classick59

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I just want to make note so far the only event this year that allows you to obtain the police station without researching it is the soccer event
  2. classick59

Meme Wars

3. classick59

Don't know if this was mentioned but for the industrial quest to build a military building or research one. I was able to place down a Drummer and it completed the quest
  4. classick59

@WillTreaty2 become reeeally good at manual fighting. It's doable. As uber said, they try to skip going after rogues. The highest attack/defense on the map is 35%/35% and that's at the end of each era map. The most difficult for me was future without having contemporary troops it took alot of...
  5. classick59

So I followed the first 2 rules for Joy Danba. However after following the story line for Botuku I scouted Bisabora then scouted Kalabuye(the last providence owned by Joy). It asked for me to take 2 providences from Bisabora which triggered the 3 hovers. Kalabuye is still untouched. Next quest...
  6. classick59

Nope you skip the pm and ce storyline all together. The story begins when you get to the future lands. And until you get through the OA story line I'd wait until finishing truth or dare. Good luck BadDR. Hopefully I can see a loss with your name attached
  7. classick59

This! I have 1 world advanced. Ive been so impressed that I'm working on 2 others this way as well.
  8. classick59

So I have Ocean age troops in indy. I use them for defense in pvp and base. I use hovers solely for attacking with one exception. Level 4 GE I do have to send it to the corner or I have to skip it from advancing prior to sending the rogues. The Howitzers ignore stealth so they sometimes get a...