• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Cookie-3

1. Forge Bowl 2023 Feedback

Randomness is random, and often it is very streaky. I got 10 DS in my first 2k footballs, and 13 in the next 6k (ultimate coach), overall very lucky. But on a side world, I got 13 DS in 8.3k footballs (special coach), which is somewhat unlucky. If you're constantly looking for examples of bad...
  2. Show me your Pretty Cities! Inspiration

Wow! That's super impressive.
  3. Show me your Pretty Cities! Inspiration

Nice!! Yeah, it's really hard to keep high road efficiency as your city expands, which is why I thought 110% was unattainable, given I'm in FE. (But with low era cities and big buildings, it's fairly easy) I highly doubt I'll be able to stay at 110% as I age up, but I can try :)
  4. Winter Event 2022 Feedback

You have to remember when dealing with probabilities that there is high variability with low sample sizes, and low variability with high sample sizes. I have multiple wishing well worlds, and two of them have the exact same quest progress. One has 216 grand prize progress (all stars spent), and...
  5. Show me your Pretty Cities! Inspiration

It took me hours and hours of designing and redesigning, but I finally hit the holy grail of 110% road efficiency. I didn't even think it was possible.
  6. Winter Event 2022 Feedback

According to my math, in about 2 years I will have filled up the same space in my city from chocolateries + guardhouses as I would have from spending on mountain reserve (assuming 250 dias/kit, with higher cost it'd take less time). If you look at when the guardhouse receives an attack...
  7. Winter Event 2022 Feedback

This is super impressive. I counted: 24 Chocolateries 39 Trains (351 kits) 22 Sleigh Builders 3 Olympic Treasuries (30 kits) 24 main buildings doesn't line up with 403 daily specials (I've gotten somewhere around ~120 with 14 extra main buildings, the average is around 8 per extra main...
  8. Winter Event 2022 Feedback

I think I just steal everyone's luck. I've gotten sentinels on swap 4 times now lol The 2018 Forge Bowl Event was the first version of the now standard event format, if that's what you mean. All events nowadays see people spending diamonds to get the main building (or get multiple) before free...
  9. Winter Event 2022 Feedback

Yup, four kits per page - 1 2x selection kit on the top, and 2 upgrade kits (occasionally one is a selection kit) on the bottom. I believe there's places where the complete list of repeating prizes are listed, but I can list the full repeated set here if you'd like.
  10. Winter Event 2022 Feedback

With all due respect, you simply got unlucky. The matchstick ratio isn't unbalanced. It's expected to be 1 matchstick to 2 lights, and it will vary more with low sample sizes. I actually was curious to see if it'd even out, and I tested this when I first spent. My first 500 matches? 999 lights...
  11. Winter Event 2022 Feedback

Impressive! I'll share some of my numbers here: I spent 114,450 diamonds (109x1050), so that's an average of 8,175 diamonds per extra main building (14 extra - I had good luck with star return). Since I bought my diamonds at +200% on the $200 package (Inno gave me two 200% deals within a couple...
  12. Winter Event 2022 Feedback

Here's my nutcracker guardhouse factory so far - I'll be able to pick up a 15th main building by the end of the event, and with BG 95 (currently 84 and climbing) I'll get ~77 fragments per day, or ~2.6 days per guardhouse. Not quite 1 per 2 days, but close enough lol