• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Correus Maximus Felix

1. Correus Maximus Felix

Finding Guilds

Thanks... I've been considering both of those options.
  2. Correus Maximus Felix

Finding Guilds

Sorry for the delayed reply. Thank you for your help and explanation, it's appreciated!
  3. Correus Maximus Felix

Happiness Issue

Thank you so much!!! This is all appreciated.
  4. Correus Maximus Felix

Happiness Issue

Thanks for the tips and advice. I'm currently trying to find a guild to join, there are so many!! I'll take a look at yours as well.
  5. Correus Maximus Felix

Happiness Issue

Thank you for all the information, it will take a while to digest it all. I am in Vingrid; had no idea I could go to a different location and keep my city. Will need to figure out how to find a mentor as well as figure out how to select a guild. "TAVERN BOOST CITYSHIELD" Took a look at...
  6. Correus Maximus Felix

Finding Guilds

AWESOME!!! Thank you so much!
  7. Correus Maximus Felix

Happiness Issue

Ebony and jewelry are the only advanced aged good buildings available to me. I've been able to trade for a lot more goods with lumber and wine than I have with ebony and jewelry. Thoughts?
  8. Correus Maximus Felix

Happiness Issue

In reading the descriptions of the GBs available to me none of them seem to provide a lot of use based on the requirements needed for them until I'm in the later eras and I only have 2 or three of the blueprint pieces available. As to that guy... I know plundering is expected, yet when a...
  9. Correus Maximus Felix

Finding Guilds

Are there different icons and functions based on what type of device you're using (i.e. laptop, smartphone and etc)? The icon you mention is on the lower right hand side on my phone. When I click on it I get a tap for "friends" wherein I can also search for them. Next is a tab for "guilds"...
  10. Correus Maximus Felix

Happiness Issue

Alcatraz isn't even on the radar. Bronze and Iron age buildings only. The GB I seem to need most is Zeus. There is some jerk out there who keeps plundering my stuff and he is so advanced in the game I can't seem to stop him. In fact, he is the ONLY one that does this.
  11. Correus Maximus Felix

Happiness Issue

I was actually thinking about doing that. I upped those two based on trading. Each time I go into the trading section lumber and wine seem to be the main items others want. I'll take a 2nd look.
  12. Correus Maximus Felix

Finding Guilds

I'm not following... there is a guild button within the friends button/tab. When I click on that all I get is a random assortment of various guilds. These guilds are different each time I click on the button. When I do click on it there is also a "create your own guild" button on the right...
  13. Correus Maximus Felix

Happiness Issue

Forgot all about ebony - D'oh!! I have 1 building each for ebony and jewelry, 2 for lumber and 3 for wine. The only GB I have that's even close to being finished is Zeus. I'm missing 5 pieces of the blueprint and I guess you have to pay 40 FP plus all the materials in order to build it...
  14. Correus Maximus Felix

Finding Guilds

Is there a way to search for specific guilds? I have a search box for "friends", but haven't found one for guilds.
  15. Correus Maximus Felix

Happiness Issue

Thanks everyone. Guess my notification was off. I have 4 GBs that have about 2 to 4 pieces of their blue prints. When I look at the requirements to build either of them though I'm not even close to having the materials to build them - i.e. lumber, marble and etc. I'm in the Iron Age and...