• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by DarthTormentor

1. Daily Challenge Change

Don't worry, at least my hopes to open tiles on the strategic map could lower to a small rate. And perhaps even I can skip (sometimes at best) those annoying "Finish a 5mins production 87 times", hehehe. I have other things to do instead of planting dozens of blacksmiths (no room to put them...
  2. Daily Challenge Change

So, can you actually ensure this is an eventually/long-term update for ALL players? I'm still waiting for that change in the Daily Challenge interface, not for the illusionist avatar (it is cool, though, lol), but for the ability to change some task, no matter if at random and/or using diamonds...
  3. Show off your city competition

Ok, I won't be asking how I show my city, so I'll understand that showing it with simple screenshots. Is not very big (even when is necessary 2 screenshots to cover it all) and is not so fully filled with a ton of GBs, but I'm sharing cuz I think I optimized the space with the least possible...
  4. Person dumping Fp's on my Arc and not allowing me to level up when I can double up.

There are ppl like me that have precise daily collections at certain time. Internet connection is loosy in my country, so EVERY building that requires a click from my hand has to be done at the time I need. Or am I playing to give control of my stuff to others? Helping with GB leveling is one...
  5. Feedback for update 1.187

More annoying cosmetic changes? Why instead you add buttons to DISABLE all that stuff, like new era fireworks, the event list appearing every 5mins if I need to refresh the page like 3 or 4 times in that time, or even make the new message system easier for GB swaps (like a tab only for "GB grow"...