• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Dbrdmkr

1. Dbrdmkr

Winter Event 2020 Feedback

The event was fun . however, I learned to my dismay that the buildings which are large ( as some have already noted) cannot give the boost of being adjacent to one another unless they are leveled up to the top level, and are differing from one another. So, in a small city I have one at level and...
  2. Dbrdmkr

Guild Battlegrounds Feedback

While the concept is interesting. It is not something either of the guilds i run the members would probably even try. I have tried GvG in the past. It uses too many resources, too much time, and to me has no incentive for doing the previously mentioned. This concept sounds slightly better. And...
  3. Dbrdmkr

Spooky Story

The evening was almost over, little tommy and karen had finally settled down for bed; The phone jangled disturbing the show Rachel was watching. Answering, the parents of the children just want to check up on the kids. Rachel mentioned that Karen was scaredof the decoration in living room...
  4. Dbrdmkr

October contest

... to build and organize the city to the best advantage.;)
  5. Dbrdmkr

Changelog 1.118 Feedback

So you would like a negative each time you missed a challenge? So, the next time you attempt one you are further behind than ahead? It will be as if you went back a day and started again. Each day missed you will be going back a day, then after awhile you start with a negative number. That...
  6. Dbrdmkr

Changelog 1.118 Feedback

consider this though every level the city advances allows every thief already at that level to plunder the H++L out of the up and coming player. Don't speak of military most levels do not get the military for the level until they are about mid way through. So great you move up - fun- the game...
  7. Dbrdmkr

Changelog 1.118 Feedback

I agree - time consuming but possible. not a good aspect to remove, but I have found inno likes to force the purchase of $$$ through the sale of specials, diamonds, and of course advancements. So, this is another pocket "plunder". Don't worry, the more people complain the more we will be told...
  8. Dbrdmkr

Changelog 1.118 Feedback

The daily challenge: I do not always "do" the daily challenge as it interferes with other goals I have in mind. So if the minus a point which each incompletion, would stop me from doing them ever, I would constantly be trying to catch up. I fact you do not get the prize offered is a punishment...
  9. Dbrdmkr

Pre-Winter Contest!

Baking is a winter time event in my house. :D
  10. Dbrdmkr

Christmas in July Give away

I love the thought of Christmas. and twice a year makes it even better. I am not sure of the list, so many others have been playing longer and have such good ideas. I do like the thought of expansions, and diamonds as prizes. I have several lovely buildings i cannot place due to expansion...