• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by der Wolfe

1. City Configuration Planner

I realize that this is an old thread, but search results didn't reveal anything better. It is now September 2022 and I need to re-do my town now that I'm in the Asteroid Age. Is there any tool available for city replanning these days? If not, I'll resort to "counting squares" as suggested...
  2. 1.9 Threads need improvement

LoveNKind said: I actually did give the requestor the extra points because I was trying to be nice to a friend. But then I got berated by the requestor because I should have known he was running 1.9 thread. Johnny B. Goode said: After getting that last nastygram, I did exactly that - I...
  3. 1.9 Threads need improvement

That's a great practice, but (1) what do you do with non-guild players who don't know that's your guild policy? (2) do you explain to potential new friends that that's the rule for you? (It would make friending somewhat cumbersome, no?)
  4. 1.9 Threads need improvement

How is that done? I thought once a gb levels, one cannot see previous history...
  5. 1.9 Threads need improvement

...about asking: I have never, ever had anyone ask ME if my buildings were on a 1.9 thread. I assume from this that asking is not a common occurrence, so I did not ask. If I had to ask every potential recipient before dropping fp's on their gb's I would be sitting on my accumulated fp's for a...
  6. 1.9 Threads need improvement

I recently ran into a buzz saw when I put fp's into a gb of someone on my friends list. The friend is in a different guild from me and had listed the gb on his own guild's 1.9 thread. I had no idea that was the case and simply added enough fp's to lock in a spot. I got an angry email from the...