• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Desmodus the Hardy

1. Is City Defense at all possible?

To answer your question, I had 1inf and 7 rogues against all ranged. During the replay, one unit moved and got wiped out as expected against this comp...then the other 7 units did not move at all during the next 5 or so rounds and were wiped out. Prob would not have changed the outcome but...
  2. Is City Defense at all possible?

Because I said my piece an Yes, everyone has the same AI. Gaming a broken system and viewing that as a skill does not change the fact the system is broke. To me, the system is not a fair fight as humans > bad AI. Also, powerful players with advanced cities will crush weaker players in newer...
  3. Is City Defense at all possible?

Having played now for a while, I have come to expect plundering at times when quests force the issue. It’s annoying and there is no defense when the AI has your units stand still and die. Having 2000 defense is pointless when the units don’t move. You could just save time and code and not...
  4. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

So now that it’s finally over... Extremely streaky RnG with limited tickets (8 hours per) is broken. Needs to be smoothed out. Maybe offer other ways to get tickets outside of money. (FPS or selection card reward?) Reward system for each day worked well and more so if you saved resources...
  5. Soccer strategy

Got a random 10 ticket incident...played 8 medium at over 60% or more. 2-6. Consistent results with a large sample size Showing it’s broken. Overall 11-34 so far. I simply believe based on how the game works, that this is by design. Just a bad poorly designed system.
  6. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

The issue with bad luck is you are limited to a certain number of tries and with this small sample set, streaks either way are magnified in impact. It is about the perception of fairness. So when you see such a wildly disparate distribution of results, you are going to end with a less than...
  7. Soccer strategy

Sample size of 6 this run with 60% chance lost 4/6. I out ranked each opposing card with the correct type. Makes no difference. So overall, on medium, 18 matches 4/18 with match win at 60%. You can argue bad luck if you want...but it is to consistently bad which is statistically unlikely...
  8. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

Why? It’s not the mechanics, it’s the broken RnG. Yes it’s a free game. I guess you get what you pay for. Free=Broken. Glad you cleared that up.
  9. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

So I am not the only one noticing the obvious problem with the tournament matches! It would appear it’s broken by design.
  10. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

I did the same thing and it is up to 14 medium in a row losing. The RNG is broke/bugged.
  11. Soccer strategy

having lost 12 in a row, I have zero confidence in the process. I do not feel it is random or the RNG function is bugged/broke. up to 14 in a row