• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Distant Calliope

1. Distant Calliope

Albert Hall and Tower of Alexandrea at same time?

The main point I was making is that if you are paying FPs AFTER the goods exchange. That's the best way to do it the first time with any goods dealer. A legit dealer will do it that way. As you go along, you'll collect good references. Its takes time to build relations. I was waiting forever for...
  2. Distant Calliope

FALL EVENT: Progress and Strategies

That's good if they auto age. I am in LMA. Most special buildings and event buildings don't auto age. You will need +1 and Reno kits. I am planning to move to CA after Oct.. all my GBs will be Level 10 or higher and I am not putting anymore special buildings down because, in general they do not...
  3. Distant Calliope

Looking for guild

Yes.. We are.. Having Fun :) Remember the smiley face. That's us. If you don't quite meet the asked for requirements.. DM me in Bris. We are a helpful fun lot.
  4. Distant Calliope

For my ARC goods I went to the Global chat and placed a message... after a few hours I got a response. Now, as you will, relying on anything online.. you need to be careful. I looked at his guild, I messaged with him. He traded the goods with me, .5, my favor, for ANY goods, my choice. AFTER the...
  5. Distant Calliope

Actually, yes there is.. There's a global chat window at the top right of your screen. Everyone sees this if they look at it. I found my first and best goods dealer here. Subsequently, from speaking to in game friends, I have 2 more. If you are very new to the game, IMO, look for a supportive...
  6. Distant Calliope

FALL EVENT: Progress and Strategies

I don't use diamonds often. I learned the hard way not to use my few hard earned on production buildings. Duhh... lol what a waste. But I think I might get L4, maybe. Because I see that as a grand prize. I am 3 away from it though. So its an IF for sure. I am not as lucky as I was in the...
  7. Distant Calliope

Cultural Settlements Progress

Thanks... Yikes! Don't spend diamonds on settlements.
  8. Distant Calliope

So the consensus is, not worth it on the BH? I have not begun yet. I have been focused in Vikings and getting my Yggdrasil built up. I did notice one of the Viking emissaries give you a unit. I was under the impression that the Bathhouse gave more. This is from other players in my guild.
  9. Distant Calliope

I was thinking about placing it as a boost to the random unit production. I don't have a Traz yet and its going to be awhile before I get one. I have the prints but its huge and I don't want to spend anymore FPs buying goods.
  10. Distant Calliope

Whispers

Still can't tell. lol...
  11. Distant Calliope

Egyptian bath house question here. Does the bath house produce units (like Traz & Villa) from what you have in your city? Or does it produce "special units" like Barbarians? Or does it produce units specific to your age in general? I was going to build it but someone said they got barbarians...
  12. Distant Calliope

I need a mentor!

LOL. Thanks. he's great. I don't know why he's not recommended in the link FoE messages to everyone when the recommended information link is sent. He does it right and fun to listen to. :)
  13. Distant Calliope

Whispers

Its outside of the music. Mixed in with the crackling fire. If you turn off the music but leave the sound effects on you will hear it. Once you hear it you can catch it with music on too. The music was off for a whole day is Brisgard a couple of days ago. But, Sound effects were on. Must have...
  14. Distant Calliope

Whispers

What is being whispered in the Viking settlement?
  15. Distant Calliope

I need a mentor!

Watch FoE hints on YOUTUBE.. I love the German man. He's the best.. want to start a fan club for him... Need to get his name.