• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Douglas 221

1. Douglas 221

Feedback for update 1.272+1.273

I must say you must be stressed... Usually the details are much more entertaining and have some wit. Happy New Year.
  2. Douglas 221

Feedback for the Halloween Event 2023

Enjoyed the mini game. Took me a little time to get used to it but by the end of it I am looking forward to it next year. Love the Event building. Sparks are something exciting to add to the city.
  3. Douglas 221

Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

One thing is certain, the new feature will not be the organic excitement which brought so many years of enjoyment to the long term players. One can only hope the new feature will offer some type of excitement and challenge for all guild levels and not just be a further way for top guilds to...
  4. Douglas 221

As the conversations continue and points are brought up back when GBG was rolled out about keeping or dropping GvG, I have come to the conclusion it is time for the current form of GvG to end. I love to play it nightly and met so many friends from playing and using Discord to coordinate. I...
  5. Douglas 221

No need to return to let us know you are done talking about a subject over and over. Just simply stop replying.
  6. Douglas 221

Feedback for the Halloween Event 2023

Has a feel of Hearthstone. I am waiting to give it a try but so far from just reading the info and seeing the description... this will not be one of my favorite event games. I think I would rather do the St Patricks day event even with its time consuming play.
  7. Douglas 221

It is possible to have an HQ move to use later to take a sector. But great assumption.
  8. Douglas 221

Johnny, that is absolutely awesome that YOU play the game the way YOU like. Now how about you let others enjoy the game how THEY like? I dont require you to show up for GvG or GBG. I dont ask you play the game at all. But the game I began to play had certain features which I have enjoyed for...
  9. Douglas 221

Thank you Mellofax but we know the data is out there already as several have posted videos proving as much. We may not know all of the mechanics or what changes might come eventually but this thread alone already indicates GvG is ending. The only questions now become will this new feature live...
  10. Douglas 221

Being in FE and fighting Jupiter in GvG... manual fighting can save you the loss of troops.
  11. Douglas 221

It was often brought up as a replacement despite Inno claiming it was not meant to do as such. I was around for the discussion prior to the actual release of GBG. Now if you want 'letter of the law' quoting you wont find it but that was always the intention of Inno to replace GvG. Same exact...
  12. Douglas 221

I have to compliment you on your Youtube blog as it does far better with a discussion on the Raid topic than I have seen you type here. I will have to check in to your channel more often.
  13. Douglas 221

I believe you have discovered the entire reason why GBG does not do a very good job of replacing GVG. Thank you. I knew we could get the point across to Inno at some point. It would be at this point people get the light bulb to go on and see what was missing after they did roll out GBG and...
  14. Douglas 221

I would also like to ask, Why would aging up only want you to fight with the latest troops on every feature? How boring would that be to only fight with your current troops. The appeal to many over the years was the ability to use lower age troops against others with the SAME troops. I am...
  15. Douglas 221

If that is what YOU want is to continue to move up and fight with the same NEW troops over and over... go for it. That is NOT what attracted players to GvG. This discussion about ending GvG should be focused on what GVG players liked so Inno can offer some of the same to THOSE players as well...