• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Emily Cortano

1. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

I'm not sure what a GB is. I don't rush. I just get the goods, complete the tasks and move on. This is already lost in translation so it doesn't matter because the creators of this game do not read comments and do not reply so they're useless. The only people responding are the mods and the...
  2. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

Wow, this is not fair. I cant complete the thing because it wants diamonds but I don't spend money on games and why should I. I cant kill no one because I'm not strong enough, even with a 24hr boost i bought which was a complete waste.. cant u see how unbalanced this is. I wanna play . This is...
  3. Add a SKIP button !! please. ☹

Add a SKIP button !! please. ☹
  4. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

I'm currently still new to the game but I've been playing for 3 months now and this event going on right now (I don't know the name of it but it deals with soccer and a Coliseum) is my first event that I'm playing and the first mission for me was to defeat this hard army or solve this equation...