• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Emperor Grant The Great

1. Emperor Grant The Great

Game Enjoyment is Declining

I have been playing this game for about a year and I have 2 worlds...Arctic Future and Industrial. There are numerous 'updates' since I started and I don't think they benefit the average gamer. I notice that the Guild Expedition frequently have lopsided strength values favoring the defense...
  2. Emperor Grant The Great

Building "boxes" (Not sure what else to call it)

It seems like they want everyone to pay the diamonds instead of collecting individually...GREEDY, GREEDY, GREEDY!
  3. Emperor Grant The Great

blocking sniping

I use my forge points to obtain blueprints and medals by putting them on other player's great buildings. The great building owner get a free level. There is no reason for anyone to bitch about it. It is part of the game. I LMAO at anyone who thinks they are some way being 'sniped'! They should...
  4. Emperor Grant The Great

missing incidents

Thanks to all who replied. I figured out what happened. I had just entered into the progressive era when the incidents indicator showed up. Today I obtained a progressive era goods production and discovered I needed a 2 lane road connected to my castle. I rearranged things and put in a new 2...
  5. Emperor Grant The Great

missing incidents

I received notification of 2 incidents on the road. I tried to find them without success, I even put all of my buildings in the temp storage and there wasn't any incidents on the roads. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
  6. Emperor Grant The Great

St. Patrick's Day 2023 Feedback

I never played this event before so please tell me how much will it cost to get the final level.