• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by EntSloth

1. EntSloth

Word Association Game

lush
  2. EntSloth

Word Association Game

scream
  3. EntSloth

St.Patrick's Event 2021 Feedback

Honestly I like this style of building, excess coins can always be converted into forge points, but excess supplies just sit there. Ever since I got himeji I've had over 30 mil supplies that are never going to get used. If they are going to add supply based event buildings I suggest they add...
  4. EntSloth

St.Patrick's Event 2021 Feedback

It is a very strategy based event, not just clicking on rng prize packages, but even though it requires some brain power it is completely possible to obtain a lvl 10 building f2p even without a kit. I think this event is great and I'd love to see more complicated mini games similar to this.
  5. EntSloth

Word Association Game

sound
  6. EntSloth

Forge Bowl 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Does anyone know if OT will show up a second time? I still need a few more kits on mine, and I have 6000 footballs saved up just for that.
  7. EntSloth

Here's how I view it, I could either get 10 fields that will take up a whopping 5x20 space in my city and give meh rewards, or I could get 10 upgrade kits for olympic treasury and boost that defence up + a great amount of fps and goods. You guys realize you don't need any fields for the...
  8. EntSloth

Changing Game Clock?

(actually though, good point, I would like this)
  9. EntSloth

Changing Game Clock?

Just run for mayor of your area and pass a law so that legally you get your very own time zone that matches game clock. That simple. I don't even know why this is a discussion
  10. EntSloth

For the special event building decorations that you can chain on, will you get selection kits allowing you to choose which one you like, or will specific ones show up at specific times? For example if I wanted only lavender lanes could I play the event in such a way that that was all I got? I...
  11. EntSloth

Questions and non feedback comments about the Winter Event

Help santa find his missing reindeer and he'll offer you a bag of gifts for the low price of $33.99 USD!(Mans gotta make a living somehow...)
  12. EntSloth

Spending Tier List

I guess I'm an amoeba, I spent money at the end of the colossus event because mine was one tier away from max and it was the last day. That was before I had a city that could finish the events for free. Ever since I've been F2P. I'm just starting up a few diamonds farms, so right now I'll get 50...
  13. EntSloth

Winter Event 2020 Feedback

Honestly, what did anyone expect from an event ending off 2020, we got covid, wildfires, general chaos, so a great event to wrap it all up would just feel off kilter.
  14. EntSloth

Winter Event 2020 Feedback

Please Inno, you've already messed up enough with this event, could you at least make it so you get the sleigh for free if you find all the reindeer. I'm not spending $35 on rewards I could get from a week of GE
  15. EntSloth

Feedback for The Galata Tower!

I think this could be a good way to pacify those who are complaining about plundering all the time while not really affecting those who don't care. Then if someone whines you just point to this. I personally only attack people for quests and spoils of war (also the medals are nice). It would be...