• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by ErikTheRedViking

1. Is there any software that manages the GuildTreasury? What are the practices that successful...

Is there any software that manages the GuildTreasury? What are the practices that successful Guilds use to manage their treasury?
  2. Am I correct that GuildTreasury GBs donate Goods from the Age/Era that the player is in? I've...

Am I correct that GuildTreasury GBs donate Goods from the Age/Era that the player is in? I've heard there is a method to anticipate and quantify the Goods requirement for GBG sectors. Is there a method to understand how many Goods are needed in GvG? Thanx for the time you give to build up others.
  3. I am new to FoE, but it seems my Guild has a recurring issue running out of GuildTreasury...

I am new to FoE, but it seems my Guild has a recurring issue running out of GuildTreasury Good(s) during GE/GBG/GvG. What are some best practices for sound GuildTreasury management?
  4. leaving a guild

Noob ?: Is this button referred to as "the guild button"? Does one of the UserGuides have a screenshot that labels all the components?