• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Euphorion the Proud

1. Deleted

I need to apologize. I did not mean to get so impatient. I just felt attacked by icaruthusan. I am very new to this game and am trying to understand all the subtleties. I did read your reply Ebeondi, and I have tried to employ those suggestions. I agree, so far they have worked well for me. I...
  2. Deleted

wow, that was a diplomatic answer. but why don't you just settle the question, since it seems to be in your time zone right now? did he give correct answers to my questions? if he can't answer at the moment, isn't it the other moderators job to take over the thread?
  3. Deleted

I also notice that the mod in question has not bothered to correct, rescind, or even reply to this thread. What's up with that!
  4. Deleted

wow dude, just read the entire thread! My first question was: The mod told me that the terracotta vineyard can't be motivated. That answer was wrong. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and asked a couple of follow up questions. He still gave me wrong info. Why are you so hostile...
  5. Deleted

well, I asked the mod about the order to which the auto aid button will motivate or polish my terracotta vineyard and he gave me wrong info which then confused me... please read the whole thread
  6. Deleted

Thanks and well said... yes, I often refer to the "other" wiki if I want real answers. I didn't want to say anything that direct but he didn't give much care to his answers, i.e. wrong, short and condensing.
  7. Deleted

Pumbaa, It does the same when I use self-aid... and I am live. It looks to be motivated. Each field has to be motivated separately...
  8. Deleted

Agent327, I don't think you are correct about much of anything you have said to me? Please check the facts before replying. Or tell me if this info is wrong and you are right?
  9. Deleted

I am really confused because I read this at the wiki:
  10. Deleted

I don’t understand what you are saying? I have several vineyards. Each one has 2 field’s attached. Each vineyard has a star if polished and each field also has a star if polished. All I am asking is if they can be plundered when polished?
  11. Deleted

What does the yellow star mean then? It’s polished? It doubles the coins... if polished, can it be plundered?
  12. Deleted

Is it because motivation doesn’t “add” anything? If so that is stupid! Way more to lose if plundered.
  13. Deleted

Okay, I have read this thread but still don’t understand why my shrine of knowledge gets motivated before my terracotta vineyard? Way more fp’s and coins plus goods and medals...
  14. Questions and non feedback comments about the Winter Event

I don’t understand how to place the bakery’s to take advantage of the extra rewards if placed next to each other. I have 6 bakery’s but no matter how I place them I can’t get more than one extra reward? I have 2 Lussebuller, 1 Gingerbread, 1 level 4 and 2 level 2’s. I have tried all in a row, a...