• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Fauntleroy

1. Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

First, great post @Xerosaur! While they want to "move a community into more complex AND difficult event games (for better monetization to the company)", Innogames may need to realize that now may not the time to move this game in this direction. Many active players may be experiencing the...
  2. Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

Hey InnoGames, I have all ready stopped doing this games' Event Quests and do not intend to play this game even with the free Energy items I have! There, that is my quick, concise review of this 11th Anniversary 2023 Event! Innogames should design games that even an 11 year old can quickly...
  3. Forge Point Reward When Sitting In A Friends Tavern Not Working?

Never Mind! I am now getting some additional Forge Points when sitting in a Friend's Tavern.
  4. Forge Point Reward When Sitting In A Friends Tavern Not Working?

Has anyone else noticed, in the Sinerania World (US18), that the Forge Point Reward when sitting in a Friend's Tavern appears to be not working since the new upgrade was installed a couple of days ago? The Additional Tavern Silver Function appears to be working but the Additional Forge Point...
  5. Arctic Future Heavy Units In Town Hall?

UBERhelp1, thank you for your response to my Forum question. :) I have been in the Arctic Future time period for about a month now & my Town Hall has been set to two Troops (among other Emissary items) throughout the month. As I wrote above, I "randomly" am awarded plenty of Fast, Light...
  6. Arctic Future Heavy Units In Town Hall?

Thank you for your response to my Forum question Ironrooster. :)
  7. Arctic Future Heavy Units In Town Hall?

Has anyone else noted that, when you set your Emissaries in the Town Hall to two Troops in Arctic Future, the game is not "randomly" awarding players many Heavy Unit Troops (neither Battle Fortress or Behemoth) at all? I "randomly" am awarded plenty of Fast, Light, Artillery & Range Units, but...