• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Feli the Fearless

1. Just out of curiosity..

You actually do still get the attack boosts even if they are not attached to a road. You do not get the daily collection.
  2. Witch doctors, shrines of inspiration, or wishing wells? (Subtraction, not addition)

I would do all three, but start with the wishing wells and the shrines. Do you have an Arc? And what level? That should help you get all the bps you need.
  3. Be a fast GOSU in GBG

For perspective, The guild I'm in in the world I just mentioned, has 20 people hitting and a sector is finished in less than a minute at times. If I was in a smaller slower guild I'd obviously get way more fights working on a sector that was going to be open for 5 minutes.
  4. Be a fast GOSU in GBG

I am in LMA on one world and have no city defenders, as it makes fighting faster in GbG to not have to scroll past them. Also, only use artillery for any fighting up to way high attrition. Rogues make it much slower. But I do agree with some of the OPs other points, and that this could be a...