• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by FiveCentFather

1. FiveCentFather

Aztecs feedback

Am I the only one who thinks the Diplomacy requirements for this settlement are just way wack? I have to tear down nearly everything after I get the goods, and pack my shrines (no roads) together and fill every last space with a diplomacy structure and still spend some diamonds to get to the...
  2. FiveCentFather

Feedback for update 1.192

For people who can't decipher one picture icon from another, can someone please list what new buildings/upgrades are being offered in the Antique Dealer? Thanks.
  3. FiveCentFather

Update to 1.185 - Feedback

No, and I've been waiting, too. Got the Hall of Fame upgrade awhile ago, and have these two next to each other, so having WP not upgraded messes with my OCD. LOL
  4. FiveCentFather

Rewarding riddle ride competition

Some of these were actually hard, and I would be surprised if I got them all right. (How will we even know?) 1. FOE player points (?) 2. Forge Point packages 3. The 19th day 4. A candle 5. FOE city expansion (BTW, the pictures (hints?) for the first and third riddles isn't displaying in the...
  5. FiveCentFather

Halloween Event 2020 Feedback

I agree, and got you beat. I have 4 Kevins, 9 Hugsalot, 7 Steves, 6 Tickles and ONE Trixiebell. The bears are a WHOLE lot easier to get than the dolls or monkey. I understand that they are probably supposed to be harder to get, but 20x harder? Maybe 2 or 3 or even 5 to 1 might be a bit more...
  6. FiveCentFather

Feedback Fall Event 2020

Overall I liked this event, but this was the very first event that I've completed (and finished "early") that I didn't end up in Apprentice. I would have HAD to use diamonds to get enough stars. Plus, I was literally six stars away from getting the last of the 6 fields I wanted. That, with the...
  7. FiveCentFather

New Message Center Feedback

I like the new changes, but also wish we could easily move our guild threads that got left in "Social" up to guild without recreating them all. For admins there should be a way to "promote" threads to guild level. Something to think about for the future, but for today there's gonna be a lot of...
  8. FiveCentFather

Update to 1.185 - Feedback

Anyone know if there was a list of what new items were added to the AD with this update? I looked here and there but didn't find anything. There's some things I've been waiting for and I'd like to know if I should be checking every two hours for a new item or not. Thanks.
  9. FiveCentFather

Guild Expedition Changes

I did that months ago. So many Self-Aid Kits. So many.... But I only have 250K coins right now. I buy/bid on particular items that come up every few weeks.
  10. FiveCentFather

Guild Expedition Changes

Oh, goody. More things to sell in the Antique Dealer. I got rid of nearly all of those buildings months ago. Even with the upgrades, they don't seem worth the space compared to new event buildings or additional GBs.
  11. FiveCentFather

Challenge 1

These should be fun, not difficult or time-consuming. It's a CELEBRATION, right? The first contest was good. Just a matter of matching up puzzle pieces. Anyone can do that, regardless of your FOE knowledge. The 2nd one is too hard. I know 4-5 of them on sight, but I'm not spending time...
  12. FiveCentFather

Challenge 1

13. FiveCentFather

Top level Achievement badges -- what were they for?

I may. I'll see what response I get here and let you know.