• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by ForumAccount

1. Feedback for the History Event 2024

I finish any easy deck without buying any potions
  2. Age-old GBG still unfixed!

Exactly. I'd rather they fix matchmaking then this
  3. Age-old GBG still unfixed!

Do you want double the lag or not. all these checks are going to create crazy lag
  4. Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

On spoilers it was good then it got nerfed then it got buffed again. doubt they'd do another nerf. BTW Trailside smithy will be in silver league. I see a big rush for silver and gold as gold nets you 2 spawners both of which produce good buildings. I would say this event's gold league is the...
  5. Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

Yes. It gives 20% Atk + 30 Atk for GBG + 35% A/D for GBG. and it also gives 25 blue Def and 12 FP in 9 squares and doesn't require a road
  6. Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

No. The main EB spawns it.
  7. Donate to Guild?

What' do you mean "The guild is closed." Guilds can't be closed for the day. Press G then select the treasury tab.
  8. Probably a new CM. Or a dev checking in

Probably a new CM. Or a dev checking in
  9. FoE Game Records.

270% combined on that CdM isn't even 10% a square with roads.
  10. FoE Game Records.

1) Highest GB by type, in each world, ALL worlds 2) Highest A/D for Attacking Army, each world, all worlds 3) Highest A/D for City Defenders, each world, all worlds 4) Highest game ranking points, each world, all worlds 5) Highest number of fights, each world, all worlds
  11. FoE Game Records.

Most negative forum poster: jaymoney Most positive forum poster: Pericles the Lion
  12. Word Shift

Maids
  13. FoE Game Records.

Post some cool game record. I'll start: I know someone who has 1 million FP in inventory
  14. Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

The silk weavers emporium gives 85% atk in GBG and 35% def in GBG all in 9 squares.
  15. Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

In terms of Stats and FP it does significantly outweigh the WW pyramid