• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by gemstonemine

1. What's the oldest Event building that you still have in your city?

I agree- I am always looking to buy more sleigh builders at auction. I always have some empty land available for events. I build a few "Hunters Cabins" or "Astronaut Statues" when needed for quests, they only take seconds to build. Don't forget that If you build a factory and sell it immediately...
  2. Contest day 7

Getting the final piece of the Indian Fountain on the last day of the Challenge. I was pre paired to acquire 4 sectors or a Province if necessary. research a Technology, visit 50 friends taverns /spend 3000 in tavern silver, collect production from 10 24 hr supply buildings, donate 500 goods...
  3. Contest day 6

4. Contest day 5

First Strike
  5. Contest day 3

the witch in the center
  6. Contest day 1

1. The Statue is missing on dome of the large building in the distance 2. There is no spire/flag just to the right of the large building in the distance. 3. The Women is missing on sidewalk by lamp post on the right side of trolley. 4. The Women is missing in the distance...
  7. Spring Event - The Cherry Blossom Festival Feedback

I love the spring event!.....but I need medals and blue prints like I need a hole in my head...for 84 forge points and 175,000 +supplies (to build)o_O:confused::( .....but I won't give up I want these awesome buildings.
  8. Columbus Event - Feedback

The last quest was for 3 24 hr goods....... that was low.......no way it to get it accomplished before deadline....:(
  9. THE OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY PARTY THREAD- POST HERE

Gemstonemine Langendorn
  10. THE OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY PARTY THREAD- POST HERE

Gemstonemine in Langendorn Good luck everyone! Happy Birthday Forge!
  11. Live answers -- Ask Me Anything about the Birthday Contest!

What can I do with the medals I get in the tower battles?....what is their use?
  12. [Question] Problems with Flash Player? Portions of the window going black?

When I click on The Treasure Hunt.. The Horn sounds.. the symbol appears in the center of the screen... then the game locks up.. and I have to refresh to get the game back up?