• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Gerlinde

1. Gerlinde

Feedback for update 1.203

Ah, Thank you. The 2K limit? I do not even come close to that. 2000 painfully slow clicks? I do not have the patience. More and more frequently I find myself collecting everything at once and regret having invested in a CF. Thankfully I only have the CF in my main city which is still young. I...
  2. Gerlinde

Feedback for update 1.203

The comments for Update 1.199 described a noticeable speed change to the recurring quests. During the past 8 weeks or so, up to this latest update, changes have continued to be made. 1.) At some point the speed appeared to return back to normal. I incorrectly assumed that Inno had listened to...
  3. Gerlinde

Recurring Quests (Speed)

Thank you!
  4. Gerlinde

Recurring Quests (Speed)

In February or March the speed of the recurring quests were slowed down. Then they were sped back up. Then incremental changes were made. First the animation was changed to give the illusion of being “speedy” and then over several weeks the speed was slowed down again. Today it actually feels...