• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Hatshepsut 3624 the Just

1. Hatshepsut 3624 the Just

Scrolling Rogues on army management screen

I know, i do, but GBG and GE keep on giving me more. It is frustrating.
  2. Hatshepsut 3624 the Just

But then I have to switch ages when I need to replace the real troops. That is two taps and a swipe. On my age I have foot soldiers because GVG keeps on giving them to me.
  3. Hatshepsut 3624 the Just

Feedback for The Galata Tower!

This is what I have been able to find out. it has been released. I now know of at least 1 in Yorkton. it looks like the quest line is triggered the first time that you are plundered after researching Military Tactics. This means that most exiting players will not get it unless you have never...
  4. Hatshepsut 3624 the Just

Could a moderator please settle this by checking with the developers? We need to know if there is any way to trigger the quests by other than new players
  5. Hatshepsut 3624 the Just

On the app you need to swipe. There is no clicking oe even a scroll bar.
  6. Hatshepsut 3624 the Just

I am in the future. If I get plundered will it trigger the quests? If not, is there any way that the quests can be triggerd for me?
  7. Hatshepsut 3624 the Just

I wish there was a ‘rogue’ button to the right of the other buttons on the army management screen so I do not have to scroll to get to them. Does any one know if this has already been suggested and turned down?