• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by HavefunnRobL

1. New Idea Fill the first time negotiating with one button

You make it sound like something unreasonable. When it is programmed, it will do so automatically. No fuss. If an idea is not supported, that's fine but this sounds a bit hostile. Too bad, cause otherwise I like the game so much.
  2. New Idea Fill the first time negotiating with one button

You can always use it the first time. After the first time the button may not show, so there is no confusion.
  3. New Idea Fill the first time negotiating with one button

You still would have the option to change as it is done now. It fills it but you still have to push the button to nogotiate. Maybe it could first pick coins and supplies, and next the ones that you have the most from by default, and as said, you can chance manually before starting the round. I...
  4. New Idea Fill the first time negotiating with one button

Got it, I think it's on.
  5. New Idea Fill the first time negotiating with one button

I saw something about format, so I edited it. Hope this is clear.
  6. New Idea Fill the first time negotiating with one button

Idea: Add a button to fill the first time negotiation with one of all the resources to choose from. Reason: With all the negotiating it takes a lot of clicking to select the resource all the time. The first time is a no brainer, you just try all 5 and see what filters out. I sometimes get a...
  7. Do Not Suggest Extra slot for bidding at Antique Dealer?

Hi there, I could not find this elsewhere so I hope it is new. What about adding an extra slot at the Antique Dealer for say something like 100 diamonds? After buying, you get two objects you can bid on. It is nice to bid on things which would otherwise be impossible to get, but it sometimes...