• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by InsaneYogi35606

1. InsaneYogi35606

[Question] GvG

I understand the conversion you made - which is... what percentage of people gvg that have access and do it and the amount that have access and don't do it. That is a different statistic than I was giving.
  2. InsaneYogi35606

[Question] GvG

You obviously don't understand math or statistics. Just because you can convert the number to another statistic, doesn't make another statistic wrong. *Facepalm* I think I'm losing braincells in this conversation....
  3. InsaneYogi35606

[Question] GvG

This is the "US" server, if I'm not mistaken. Pretty straight forward. Pat is on a Worldwide platform. You can be salty about it, or understand there is a difference in audience. So - Forge Fans shouldn't be surveyed? Hmm. Seems suspect to me - sort of limits your survey pool, ya know...
  4. InsaneYogi35606

[Question] GvG

Oh, ok... I'll make sure to do what you say, since there's no censoring. I won't say GVG is the best since you are telling me I'm not allowed. To answer your question - we fight on almost every map every night (not always on the IA map though).
  5. InsaneYogi35606

[Question] GvG

28% of Forgers don't participate. My math was correct. 100% of Forge. 33% have access. 5% participate. 28% Don't. You can nitpick - But I said something specific.
  6. InsaneYogi35606

[Question] GvG

Any landing zone areas that are 3 deep can not be "shut down" or grayed out. (that might be what you are referring to as starting landing zones though)
  7. InsaneYogi35606

[Question] GvG

There are multiple things to address here: 1. Going with this stat, at most, 33% then have access to GvG. 2. 5% of people participate in GvG, so only 28% of people that have access, don't participate. *** 3. By comparison - 100% of people have access to GBG. 4. Only 40% of people participate...
  8. InsaneYogi35606

[Question] GvG

I'm going to guess you either don't GVG, or are in a guild that isn't able to break through a closed beach. We don't GVG to be friends. You want it? Come take it. And people try all the time - that's how we got it.
  9. InsaneYogi35606

[Question] GvG

Can someone give me directions? I seemed to have taken a wrong turn and ended up in Global Chat instead of the FOE Forum. :rolleyes:
  10. InsaneYogi35606

Feedback for update 1.199

The contribution rewards are the same as COA. But it does look like the fps required for a level are different from COA buildings.... So it's extra expensive in comparison. I would like an explanation from Inno on this.
  11. InsaneYogi35606

So many bad things with this... 1. Inno isn't fixing a problem, they are just causing an artificial problem for people who are not doing anything wrong. THEN they are telling them... "well, if you aren't doing anything wrong and are a normal player, you shouldn't notice a difference." Really...
  12. InsaneYogi35606

So... after 7 years of CF being out... only now did they realize you could do tons of RQs? No. This is a baseless comment and really shows a lack of understanding. What happened when SAAB came out, was that RQs could be abused in a different way - there was no actual cost to them if a player was...