• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by JaketheBear3

1. Arc disappearance

And with the advent of these limited time buildings like the temple and tourney grounds, which use the slider 2 step verification, you are now conditioned to blow through the 2 steps and can easily do it again.... I would like to see you have to spell the name of the GB into text box instead of...
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Other world is blocked.... to continue on by tech tree'ing to PME, should I just blast all the way to the end of PME to collect the story quest skipping all techs I can on the way? Are hovers in PME anywhere close to the fun they are in InA?
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Yes, I am tech blocked at the moment with other city. " The End Of This Chapter" SQ I will have to go back to InA map, since I can't get the scout to appear in PME map.... In Part 3 > Section PME > To get 5 MG teams: it states: Take only one out of two of Che's provinces (Rung Chien Dau or Cai...
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I been taking provs on the PME map, staying with storyline... now it wants me to take more prov's and the scout is gone from the map. I had a Prov on InA map half taken, I finished it. I got lots to scout on the InA map, along with los pinas but none still on PME? Should I keep taking the INA...
  5. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

OK, I will push the map and get back with results after work Thanks for the quick reply
  6. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

so I completed 6 more bonus quests, they finally are cleared out. I now have 2 RQ lines and Truth or Dare Side Aborted through and completed both RQ's several times..... no story yet
  7. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Can bonus Quests block StoryLine Quests? I just scouted the CE map (in InA on techtree), only quests I have are truth or dare (Side) > (Recurring) > & (Bonus) questlines (3 Total). I have aborted and cycled the RQ line I have completed several of the Bonus Quests, keep getting more - "Here be...
  8. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Bless You UBER !
  9. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Question: I am on the PME storyline, and have turned up "There Is More..." / Acquire Sot Dam Lay. I have no scout available and have taken every sector I have scouted to this point EXCEPT the province below it (East) Cai Chet Nui. In Part 3 - PostModern Troops Section you are very specific...
  10. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

OK, I still got techs saved in LMA, I'll just age up to InA and report back. Thanks
  11. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Question: I am following the guide (Thanks Uber for your Investment in Time), I am in CA and reached the world Cmap > Negotiated Havre > Scouted 3 sectors > then began fighting in Kriegriech. I basically waiting and following the Story Quest line. I completed the "Host the Delegates" quest...