• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by jalepeno04654

1. gbg

I run GBG for a 20-person guild that bounces between platinum and diamond. I'm the "whale" who dominates, but everyone in the guild loves it when we manage to get 0% attrition tiles, because everyone feasts. This past season was good as we had lots of access to low attrition tiles: I hit 7K...
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Awesome, thanks Kingj!
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Question: after having gotten all desired units and reached the tech blocker, is there any reason NOT to finish the OF map? I'm seeing 3 more expansions. Or would I be sacrificing diamonds by not keeping the map progress aligned with the story? Also, how far can I keep going on cMap while...
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

What age are you in? I followed this guide all the way while in IndA, so my hovers/turturrets/etc are facing down IndA cannons, lancers, riflemen, etc. I might never age up, cause then I’d lose my massive base strength (and special ability) advantage.
  5. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Sorry if I wasn’t clear. I followed this higher age unit guide all the way up while in IndA. So I’m fighting cannons and lancers and riflemen, not medusas and eels. Would be silly to do all the work to get higher age units and then immediately age up so that they’re useless! Recon raiders work...
  6. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

This guide is AMAZING. Quite literally game-breaking. But there's one little gap...what do you DO with all these higher age troops once you get them? Now that I've had hovers for several months, and 4x turturrets a couple GBG seasons, here's my thoughts: To get the most out of the units...
  7. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Despite my minor snafu missing out on most of the TE troops, this morning I broke through and got my hovers, all 4 of them. My neighborhood has been, uh, less than pleased. :cool: Can't wait to try them out in GBG! Still have plenty of techs left to reach all OF troops, but will take my time...
  8. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Ok, so my story (heh heh) ends well. After completely conquering the second to last TE province, the TE story finally picked up at "Miranda Meets the Maker". I still got the tech quest, but I've got plenty of techs prepped. Bummer to miss out on the stealth tanks, but the combat drones have...
  9. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Please help! I seem to have lost the TE storyline (AFTER regaining from CE), and am now afraid that I won't regain the storyline when I get to FE map. 1) Wanting the TE troops, I took first province, then did recurring quests to pick-up CE story line at the end. As expected, I lost story...