• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Jernesstar

1. Food for the population

I see what your talking about, just that my creativity flies. Thanks .
  2. Food for the population

I have written nothing wrong
  3. Food for the population

Not a bad idea.
  4. Food for the population

Really why you don't like these ideas is because you want the game to stay as easy as possible to you
  5. Food for the population

Sorry, but we are talking about the game right now
  6. Food for the population

No, they produce supplies. I'm taking about a new resource that should be added to the game.
  7. Food for the population

Or if trading is not good to you maybe use coins to by food from the market. Or both ! Trading for food should exist until the Iron Age, when coins started to be used as a method of payment. From their forward, coins should be used to buy food.
  8. Food for the population

It couldn't be that bad. On the other hand, it would make the game more realistic. What kind of city state didn't depend on food ? Also, unless your speeding through the ages instead of staying to collect blueprints and playing GE, GB and the events, you have plenty of time in each age.
  9. Food for the population

Innogames should implement some kind of system for the citizens to have food in the city, making it that you can trade to get food for your citizens.