• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by JoeTheShmoe

1. Halloween Event 2022 Feedback

Same for Desktop Browser.
  2. Halloween Event 2022 Feedback

Candles are busted, at least on Android. They seem to work on the leftmost one or maybe two columns, but certainly not on all visible (light) clouds. Makes it very difficult to play at all. I will collect quests and wait for a fix I guess. In the attached example, the two left cloud columns...
  3. Tell us your favorite Forge moments!

I love how FoE encourages creative cooperation and community team building! That draws people in to wonderful friendships, both in the game and sometimes in Real Life (RL.) I have one of those crossover stories, with quite a surprise. A player in my guild offered FP to anyone willing to spend...
  4. double dipping

BTW, it is not really an extra dip. All that happens is this: you collect every 24 hours. And, when you level you collect and the 24 hour clock resets. So it is a waste to level anytime "soon before" the existing 24 hour clock runs out. But for example if the clock reset 2 hours ago, why...
  5. Challenge 2

winter, forge bowl, fall, archaeology, spring, summer, st patrick's day, halloween
  6. Challenge 1

(deleting. BUG: clicking on "Challenge 2" actually put me in the Challenge 1 response thread!)
  7. Challenge 1

8. Android App misleading today :(

Today's winter event challenge includes "Finish a 4-hour production 4 times in a production building." So, I turned all of my production to four hour items. Quickly (well, 4 hours later ;) ) got two. But then it stopped. COLD. No more. I was still producing four hour items! I thrashed on this...