• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Johasco the Magnificent

1. Feedback for update 1.203

I play FoE on an iPhone6 with the latest OS. Since the most recent mobile update the game response has become glacial. It takes forever for any touch to register, making the game simply unplayable in the mobile format. Whatever was changed to cause this, please change it back. (I'm writing...
  2. Changelog 1.167 feedback

Either I had a glitch, or I did not notice everything that changed. When I first saw it, I thought that eliminated choices were not greyed out. They are. I still don't like it, but the problem is not as acute as I thought.
  3. Changelog 1.167 feedback

I really, really, dislike the change to the negotiations. I don't need to have choices I have made greyed out, they are already listed, but now I don't immediately know which choices are completely unavailable unless I memorize each one or write it down. Please change this back for mobile, and...
  4. Effect of Aid Button if aid unavailable

When attempting to aid other players using the aid button in the Town Hall "events" list, I sometimes get a message that there are no places available to aid in the other player's city. However, I am then unable to try to aid that player for the next 24 hours (I do get coins). Does my aid...