• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by jon38ak

1. One-Word Story

world
  2. Plunder progress

On opportune occasions, yes. From 1 to 10 Forge Points, usually it's closer to 1 but I have Contributed more so as not to miss the opportunity. Since I opperate with a "floor" of 1000 Forge Points, it really doesn't impact my balance. It's all a game, it's a simple pleasure.
  3. Plunder progress

Actually, I wrote, "... those self-aggrandizing players..." not referring to DeletedUser26154 specifically, meaning mostly to in-the-game. However DeletedUser26154 did display that quality in subsequent posts. I have only "flipped" or "leveled" someone else's Great Building intentionally out of...
  4. Plunder progress

Thanks. you made me laugh--even if it was at myself. However, the Thread is alive and I responded for any/all who read DeletedUser26154's post.
  5. Plunder progress

Their self-aggrandizing has nothing to do with my taking of anyone's Great Building(s) production.
  6. Plunder progress

What pithy little "Proposal" will you come up with for those self-aggrandizing advanced players who whine, complain and fume against others who "flip" or "level" their Great Building--depriving them of high level charges, messing up the collection timing or double dip--without specifically being...
  7. defriended over finishing another's GB. Why?

I have also done this out of ignorance until someone I had offended against explained the "sniping" concept to me. My first reaction is that the whole idea of players (including some here) who warn, "... never flip a GB unless the owner states in a message OK to flip or OK to level" is that is...