• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by K--O

1. GBG- when will it get balanced?

I've mentioned this before. The imbalance is less related to the size of your guild and more related to how many fights you can get in. And the number of fights fighters can get in is directly related to your ability to diamond Siege Camps and partner and thus, fight with essentially 0...
  2. Build Battlegrounds has become Guild Partnership Grounds ... how to fix it

Thanks but isn't that just for feedback related to the announcement of recent improvements?
  3. Build Battlegrounds has become Guild Partnership Grounds ... how to fix it

@Agent327 My apologies. Any help on where I would find GBG Feedback thread as I don't see any subtopic on GBG Feedback under General Game Feedback & Discussion
  4. Build Battlegrounds has become Guild Partnership Grounds ... how to fix it

I've seen a couple other posts out there on GBG imbalance but here is my take hoping that Inno will take note and make adjustments. I'm not as concerned with the ranking as I am that it is now commonplace for 2 or 3 guilds to partner together to control the 2 inner rings thus locking out the...
  5. Cheating in GBG

While not cheating it's GBG is certainly not balanced. 2 guilds can control all the inner 4 and most of the next level of the ring. And 3 guilds teaming together can control both inner rings such that no other guild can get in. They do this using 2 tools. Siege camps so they can fight...
  6. Challenge 1

7. Guild vs Guild Improvements Feedback

So first, thank you for addressing GvG and some of the issues. On the point farming and the use of champs it seems the solution may increase point farming as has been mentioned by many others. This is, drop a bunch of drummers, rogues or low age troops, release the sector and get to fight SAM...
  8. Guild Battlegrounds Feedback

GvG has been broken for some time. Having to be on at reset, defenses not keeping up w/ offensive bonuses, and ghost guilds who can do dirty work for next to no cost are just a couple issues. I'm willing to give this new approach a try. With that in mind here are some items for...
  9. TA Blunder - Increased leveling costs

I'll bet any amount of money had Inno reduced the amount per level after it was released they would be giving free FPs or free levels to players who already leveled it but since they're increasing the amount per level ... crickets for those disadvantaged by the change.
  10. Changelog 1.132 Feedback

Yes, I do gutmeister. The total to get to level 70 before this change was 167,405. 4% of that (number published by Inno) is 6,696. That's hugely unfair to us that have yet to push ours up. And to those that think those who haven't won't or will do slowly you're wrong, some of us were just...
  11. TA Blunder - Increased leveling costs

4% more mean 4,860 more FPs to get to level 60 and 9,000 more to get to level 80.
  12. TA Blunder - Increased leveling costs

First statement: Correct, those that have pushed it up already would have done so no matter what the cost. Second statement: False, there are many players (like myself that intend to, and will, push ours up to 60+ but have not yet and we will have to do so at thousands of FPs more than it...
  13. TA Blunder - Increased leveling costs

I'm not saying they should have taken those levels away from those who already leveled it but there was no reason to bump it for those of us that hadn't. It would have hurt no one to leave it where it was. There was nothing they needed to fix.
  14. Changelog 1.132 Feedback

Way to go INNO. You made a mistake on the FPs to level the TA. But instead of leaving it alone so that it would fair to all players you significantly bumped up the FPs to level it after all the people who got in early already pushed theirs up at a discount. So now anyone leveling their TA has...
  15. TA Blunder - Increased leveling costs

Way to go INNO. You made a mistake on the FPs to level the TA. It happens. But instead of leaving it alone so that it would fair to all players you significantly bumped up the FPs to level it after all the people who got in early already pushed theirs up at a discount. So now anyone leveling...