• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Kayaker083

1. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

Deleted my Mughal settlement with 8 days remaining on the clock. Sit around to gather the rupees, tear everything out to build the items for diplomacy, tear those out, make more rupees. They call this gameplay? Shame someone approved this horrible design.
  2. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

Yea baby! Just spent 5 days collecting enough rupees to build 50 goods, AND I need to make 700 rice. This settlement sucks!!!
  3. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

You can get 22 houses up to generate the 28,000 rupees you need to build the next builds. It will take about 4 days to generate those coins. What is worse, you have to do this 9 or 10 more times to get the final upgrade to the reward building, AND you lose days with each advancement of the...
  4. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

I provided my feedback, but it sounds like you guys don't use the feedback to improve the the game play (see comments on Beta). This is worse than the Aztec settlement.
  5. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

Yep, the artwork is better than the game mechanics. Too bad this was voted on and approved. It is not like someone built this themselves, but it was a team effort.
  6. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

Thanks Dominator and Kranyar, I thought it was my game, and no way this was real, but Inno out did themselves with a settlement worse than the Aztecs. Not sure how the 4th advancement will help. The 4x multiplier won't be enough to compensate (and it was no help with the Aztecs). No diamonds to...
  7. Feedback for the Mughal Empire

Is it my game or do you have to sit for multiple days collecting 51 rupees every 4 hours until you have enough to make 40 rice and 10 sarees, only to get a building that gives you 206 rupees every 8 hours? You finally get a building that produces some coins every hour, but you need 77 rice and 8...
  8. Buying FE Goods...

I'm looking for a trade partner who has some FE goods for sale. PM Kayaker083 instead of relying to this message. Let me know your terms. Thanks.