• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by King Ste

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Any advice for Sao Mavaldo (the last TE province)? It seems impossible to either fight or negotiate. I don’t have MG Teams, though; PME champion had been very effective until now.
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

What quests exactly give the hover tanks? How far on the cMap do I need to go in order to get them? As far as I know, Joy Danba owns two provinces; will I need to negotiate his second province as well or will I get the 4 tanks earlier?
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I wish I had those, but I negotiated only one sector instead of a whole province, so no MG teams for me. I don’t how how I’m going to make it through CE and TE; it’s going to be a massacre.
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Thanks Uber. I actually just fought the first CE sector with PME units and I got destroyed. I usually have no problems fighting against units 1-2 eras above mine. What’s the difference now? Even rogues only do 4 damage...
  5. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Got it, thanks a lot. My goal is now to get those 4 hover tanks I guess. Can I start following your part 4 guide for that, while still in Industrial Age? I will be tech blocked for quite a long time, until I reach the end of PME technology tree, so I’d like to save time and start working on the...
  6. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I understand. Hopefully it will be clearer to other players now. I guess there’s no way for me to get those units some other way, right? PS are MG teams much better than commandos? Edit: could you also clarify what are the highest units attainable in PME? Future Era units or Oceanic Future...
  7. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I am afraid there’s something wrong with the instructions for getting MG teams in Industrial Era. I followed all the steps religiously but I never triggered the Che quests, so I missed all the 5 MG teams plus the two additional commandos. As soon as I got to the PME map I negotiated a sector...