• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by KingLear13

1. Curious to what cost would you push attempt cost in PvP

As an active PVP player (top 3), the best medal income source (and a great source for FPs too) are 1.X threads, based on what is earned for the GBs you invest on (meaning AI Core pays out way more medals than CoA, for example) and your ARC bonus. So, level your ARC up to get in as many 1.X...
  2. PVP Changes

TY. I might understand this more if you indicated red stats are generally higher, but higher blue stats mean more questions. Why should points be less since it means the person / bot (hmmm, wonder if they get stronger too?) I am attacking has theoretically stronger blue #s? I would think a...
  3. PVP Changes

In PVP, opponent values are much lower than before. Why, are there other changes and did Inno ever announce PVP updates? TY.
  4. Grilling Grove or SO Lev 2?

Thank you for the responses! I have always had the mind set to place the most efficient attacking army attack / defense bonus % buildings per tile to be competitive in GBG, etc. in whatever Era am in. So, the sortable building tool, which a well known FOE commentator has, is much used...
  5. Grilling Grove or SO Lev 2?

In what Era, if any, would you replace your SO Lev 2 with Grilling Groves and why?
  6. Castle System Feedback

Am referencing the Guild Boost Power Championship, nothing else. Yes, taking sectors quickly through fighting in GBG may help the guild's tactical situation, but there are times each day when the action is a bit more deliberate, not frantic. I plan to nego then. Not sure how PVP Arena enters...
  7. Castle System Feedback

Nor I, since Guild > Player. But, at least for our guild, we do not have that many competitive GE races to #1. Perhaps your guild does.
  8. Castle System Feedback

Agreed, an early age player may not have or want to spend their small amounts of the required goods to get those CP through negotiation. If goods are not much of an issue, then not spending medals and tavern silver means waiting for the free attempts, which depends on how quickly someone wants...
  9. Castle System Feedback

Regarding achieving the 15 daily negotiation requirement to earn those CP, does the following seem reasonable? * Negotiate 15 battles, instead of fighting, when in GBG season since every age seems to have a negotiation option. This also means negotiating after the final day (Sunday night or...
  10. PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

The instructions mention weekly global ranking rewards, paid out every Monday. So when does this end for the rewards to be determined! ?
  11. PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

Which day and time does the current week's "session" end? Thanks.
  12. Forge Bowl 2021 questions and non feedback comments

So, here is how the strategy using the most efficient boosted DS players (important note, this does not always mean cheapest players) resulted for me. Recall, per the PM above, the objective was to get 20 OT Selections to build 2 OT buildings. After ~7500 footballs, boosted by using all coaches...
  13. Forge Bowl 2021 questions and non feedback comments

RP, thank you for your input. That is generally what I have done in past Events too. So have others I know playing FOE. However, on a non-Inno site (is this the can't-be-named-site I see referenced frequently?), which I learned about after my initial post, the player mathematical data...
  14. Forge Bowl 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Is it known if it is more likely to win multiple of the same DS with a higher football cost player with greater DS % chance or a lower football cost player with less DS % chance but more of them are used due to the lower cost? The context is I have saved all my footballs earned so far and...