• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by KJ the Butcher

1. Guild Battlegrounds Feedback

Myself and several others play FOE purely for the GvG experience and have for several years. This sounds like you are taking a highly enjoyable element of the game and making it into a puffed up version of GE. I assume this means you will be replacing the current GvG with this new system? If...
  2. Spooky Story

When I was a kid there was a rainy night, the house was dark, I was upstairs watching TV when out of the corner of my eye I saw the back of my mom going down the hall and into the bathroom. I didn't think much of it at the time but about 5 minutes later my mom came upstairs. I asked her if she...
  3. October contest

Plundering! Fel Dranghyr
  4. CHANGELOG 1.109

It's great to have 1 click to use 10 packs, my fingers are happy for that improvement but let's get 2 packs & 5 packs added there too. Just make that little change and most people will be happy with it. We do need to use the proper packs from our inventory. Unless you're planning to get rid of...
  5. THE OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY PARTY THREAD- POST HERE

kj71 Fel Dranghyr
  6. Valentine's Contest - Day Three - February 3, 2015

KJ71 Fel Dranghyr Diamond Engagement Ring